[aerogear-dev] Android - server endpoint

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Aug 17 23:05:57 EDT 2012

My 2 cents,

I was watching that video tonight, is a great approach, assuming that we'll only use app engine for it, already mentioned in this thread.

So, we're discussing endpoints generation without app engine. We're assuming that our backend will be only Java right? So how could I do the same with torquebox and ruby? Can I generate client source code to ring endpoints on immutant? OpenShift doesn't run only Java, right?

http://tb-aerogear.rhcloud.com/ <- aerogear + torquebox + ruby

I would rather to go with well defined endpoints on the server side and build nice APIs to the client side, is just my opinion.

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile