[aerogear-dev] AeroGear-iOS - API Draft (Version 0.0.1)

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Aug 24 08:13:58 EDT 2012

Hello,

this week I worked a bit on the initial API design and added a
raw/simple implementation. We have generated API docs (see [1]) and
described the API (see [2]), so that you get an idea on how to use it.
Please check out [2]! Feedback is welcome!

Little background note:
The API was design so that there is a similarity to the aerogear.js (see [3])

NEXT TASKS
So far, I have identified the following next tasks:
- build automation (including integration tests against a local JBoss)
- integrating appledoc (to the build process)
  * staging the generated doc on github pages
- building a 'binary' library file (.a)
  * looking at bundling into a reasonable 'distribution' (e.g. .dmg file)
- TODO APP for iOS

Personally, I'd like to do the iOS app at the end... IMO the
automation things are a bit more important, at least in this early
stage ...

Cheers!
Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/aerogear/