[aerogear-dev] AeroGear.js Separation of Concerns

Lucas Holmquist lucas.holmquist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:34:34 EDT 2012

I agree with the separation.  Having it connect to a separate data layer
makes sense.  Then they can use the data layer without pipeline if they
wanted to get it another way.

it seems that each Library(maybe not the right word) should do one thing
and do it awesome!

We don't want to just recreate backbone Models, or any other other Model
part of a framework for that matter.

I know in my development,  i just want to get the data from the backend and
manipulate it on my own.

The only question i have is how the separation would relate to the sync
process?  Would the user then have to use both pipeline and data thing to
keep front/back end in sync?

-Luke