[aerogear-dev] WebSocket and AeroGear ?

Lucas Holmquist lholmqui at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 08:34:04 EST 2012

Would AeroGear.Messaging be to confusing, since this is in the gist

Messaging

Current thinking is that the AeroGear Notifier will NOT be used with messaging. But that's not really determined yet... Most-likely supporting STOMP over WebSocket would be the way to go. Message brokers usually support STOMP (-> HortnetQ, Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ,...).