[aerogear-dev] AEROGEAR-574 - pull request

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:53:53 EST 2012

Hi,
I've submitted a pull request[1] for Jira 574[2].
Basically, I have created a new kitchensink quickstart app containing the
Aerogear JS libraries where I make use of :
* Pipes
* DataStore Manager

Comments and questions are welcome.

I have  also locally a version that includes the Aerogear Controller but I
decided to not include it for the moment as I think it's better that we
wait that AG controller supports restful endpoints and include a html view
resolver.

I also attempt to include the aerogear library in the helloworld quickstart
app but I came on the conclusion that this didn't make really sense for now
as the use case is to trivial and do not fit with the behavior of a AG pipe
: The current HelloWorld currently just send a POST request passing a
String in the path (and not through data payload).

We could change this by refactoring the app but I'm afraid we will end
up with something very similar to the kitchensink app and this will be a
bit redundant.

Regards,
Seb

[1]https://github.com/aerogear/as-quickstarts/pull/52