[aerogear-dev] [iOS] AGHttpClient protocol

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Dec 13 06:19:47 EST 2012

Hello,

the CoreData plugin has its own HTTP client (since it's inheriting
from AFIncrementalStore API), but the "public" API of that own client
is similar to the one used on the Pipe IMPL:

+ (AGIncrementalStoreHttpClient *)clientFor:(NSURL *)baseURL;

versus

+ (AGHttpClient *)clientFor:(NSURL *)url;

Technically both HttpClients are extensions of the AFNetworking
HTTPClient. In order to reuse the same public API for different http
clients, I thought we could introduce a (public) protocol that allow
it to write type-safe HTTP clients.

Any thoughts?