[aerogear-dev] [OTP] Mobile-OTP / OTP for .NET

Daniel Manzke daniel.manzke at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:27:13 EST 2012

Hey guys,

after 140 chars were not enough for matthias and bruno I decided to
subscribe to the list. ;)

1:
After working through aerogear-otp-java I took some hours to port it .NET.
If you are interested I would like to contribute it after cleanup.

Are you interested? :)

2:
Due to the fact that we are using Mobile-OTP in hour company I also took
some time and have implemented it.
PoC is working.
Pull-Request will be submitted if ready.

Question: I saw that the Clock-Implementation is returning a static value
for current time. So the token will be the same every time we call
Totp.now().
Is it really what developers are expecting?
If I call now, I expect the time it was called not created. :)

Why not just use System.currentMilliSeconds()? It is UTC. ;)

Bye,
Daniel