[aerogear-dev] OTP download: links, sections - or what else ?

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 14:39:48 EST 2012

I would say no new section on either page. The security section on both pages could be divided internally to server and client sections. Even then, I would only want to see a single download of all client stuff or all server stuff on the home page. The download page could have each individual thing listed I guess since that is all that's on that page.