[aerogear-dev] WebSocket and AeroGear ?

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Dec 18 08:12:20 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Daniel Manzke
<daniel.manzke at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thx for clarification. It was not just about the server side. They have also
> nice wrappers on the clientside. ;)

Of course..... the gist covers _functionality_, and does (for a
reason) not list the explicit libs on the client.

For instance on iOS we already did looks at SocketRocket (from
Square); Autobahn would be a good fit for our Android offerings
(for the WebSocket parts)

-M