[aerogear-dev] [OTP] Mobile-OTP / OTP for .NET

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Dec 18 16:37:00 EST 2012

I'm just trying to understand, the shared secret **can never** be sent across the network, in our case that's the reason why you must scan the QRCode to generate tokens, exactly to do not transmit it across the network.

So XSS attacks can decode an image and grab my secret? I'm interested in reproduce this kind of attack, do you have the sources?

I didn't say nothing about contributions, I'm just curious about how you could hack mobile's phone camera. I'd love to learn.

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile