[aerogear-dev] [OTP] TOTP / RFC-6238

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Dec 19 08:30:10 EST 2012

Yup, was necessary to adapt our implementation to keep it compatible with google authenticator, in the future it will be replaced and we can remove some specific needs from Google.

Feel free to file Jiras https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR and assign to me, if you find some issue.

-
@abstractj
-