[aerogear-dev] iOS API overhaul - rename AGRestAdapter

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Dec 20 08:29:59 EST 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Christos Vasilakis <cvasilak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> as part of the API overhaul ticket[1] for the next CR1 release,  we are suggesting a rename of the the AGRestAdapter to AGRESTAdapter. Because REST is more an official term it can be used in the context. Typical examples in the iOS land:
>
> NSURL (and not NSUrl)
> NSHTTPCookie (and not NSHttpCookie)
>
> What do you think?

+1 on the renaming!

Thinking a bit more on that... I am not 100% sure with: AGRESTAdapter

The 'AGRESTAdapter' is basically a Pipe implementation for a restful
connection.... not sure if we should honor that fact (pipe impl) into
the name of the class;

Hrm... hard :)

One (odd) suggestion could be 'AGRESTfulPipeAdapter'

-Matthias