[aerogear-dev] AEROGEAR-593 - Builder pattern isn't consistent

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 08:48:51 EDT 2012

-1 to Pipeline.add
+1 to Pipline.pipe w/ buildAndAdd() (or overloading build to also add)

I don't like pipeline.add(Class) because it implies that the adding is happening then and you don't have to do more work.  I like buildAndAdd or overloading the builder Pipeline provides because it is either more explicit or more automatic respectivly.