[aerogear-dev] JSON Serialization in Android

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 10:51:26 EDT 2012

Right now we have JSON serialization in Android implemented by a default configuration GSON instance.

I am updating the docs to note this, however it is "only" an implementation detail.

1) Do we want to say for 1.x that GSON IS the library we are using?  (Yes)
2) Do we want to provide a configuration point for Serialization (GSON if yes to 1, something more general if No)? (Yes, but not for 1.0)
2.1) How much do we want to expose/allow to be configured? (No idea)

Relevant Jira:https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-596

Summers