[aerogear-dev] Documenting Server Side Interfaces

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:35:02 EST 2012

>I would say we just need error responses documented for all of the methods
and also include 401 which would be returned if they are not authorized to
access a secure endpoint no matter the method.
Thanks Kris, I've added error response code to the doc.

Any thoughts on where we should put this information?
Does it belong to the spec section or aerogear.org, for example adding a
section with the header "Server Side Specifications" and a "REST API" link?