[aerogear-dev] quick start - upgrading cordova to 2.1.0

Lucas Holmquist lholmqui at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 08:58:07 EST 2012

On Nov 8, 2012, at 4:38 AM, Christos Vasilakis <cvasilak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> took a minute today and test the Cordova examples under both iOS and Android (using cordova v2.1.0). Both worked fluently.

thanks for testing

> Some suggestions on the iOS doc side of things:
>
> on the README.md we need to update step 2 in the section "Import the Quickstart Code".  In particular the statement  "Right click on KitchensinkCordova.xcodeproj and select Open With Xcode" doesn't work cause if you open it there is a missing Cordova dependency.

i just tried this and it worked ok.

I think there are 2 topics here:

1. the quick start
2. The HTML5 To Cordova guide

For the quick start,  all the stuff below is already done for the user.   That stuff is how to convert existing code to Cordova, but I agree that the guide on Converting needs to be updated too.  i'll update that and send a PR