[aerogear-dev] 20 minute JBDS Demo with OpenShift Enterprise/OnPremise

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 13:36:23 EST 2012

>> For your demo, either :
>> - you stick with the community bits, it builds normally
>> - the JDF team rollbacks the archetype to version M5, so you can play
>> with both community & enterprise versions
>
> You mean in stacks? If Aerogear team agrees, then yes we can do this today.

Yes, its stacks that are currently pointing to an archetype that does not work when used with enterprise=true style dependencies.

Would be great to get this issue fixed ASAP :)

>> - the Aerogear team releases a working M7 version *now* and the JDF
>> team updates the stacks.yml

To avoid this issue in the future - could we not have a "unit test" on the stacks site to at least do a basic verification of the various referenced archetypes
against community and enterprise dependencies ?

the individual projects should of course also do this basic testing but seems stacks is a good position to at least do a basic verification ? wdyt ?

/max