[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Android Packages

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 10:58:09 EST 2012

>Working to make id configurable I created two classes Scan (to search for a annotation) and Property (to encapsulate reflection property calls) where I should put these classes? I created some exceptions. We should >have a package for exceptions?

If Property and Scan and their exceptions are available on an api or meant to be used by the user directly, I would say put them in org.aerogear.android.reflection.  If not, org.aerogear.android.impl.reflection

>Also I was in doubt whether the classes HeaderAndBody and HttpException should not be moved to the package impl

I would suggest org.aerogear.android.net  (and if you move Scan et all to .reflection then .impl.core and become .impl.net)

I don't think we should have an exception package.  1) There isn't one in the JDK and 2) it breaks the organizational connections between classes and the types of exceptions they can throw.

I'm having some doubts about where to put some classes.

Working to make id configurable I created two classes Scan (to search for a annotation) and Property (to encapsulate reflection property calls) where I should put these classes? I created some exceptions. We should have a package for exceptions?

Also I was in doubt whether the classes HeaderAndBody and HttpException should not be moved to the package impl

wdyt?

Att,
Daniel Passos