[aerogear-dev] [android] Response headers case sensitivity

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 10:22:42 EST 2012

>At the moment our Android library is sensitive to response header cases. What that means is that if a web server returns auth-token: xxxx-xxxx instead of Auth-Token: xxxx-xxxx our RestAuthenticationModule fails to >find the token.

If the web server is returning a different token than the default token, I do not see why it should find it.  I understand it is SUPPOSED to be case insensitive, but as the blog post and you mention, people assume it isn't.  Unless the webserver is being a jerk and randomly changing the case of the headers it is sending out, I don't think this is a "big deal".

I'm not saying we SHOULDN'T care, just I care less about this than say, sucking in lots of PRs and getting docs and demos out.