[aerogear-dev] [iOS] CoreData (was: Re: [iOS] supported version)

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Nov 23 10:14:23 EST 2012

current thinking is, to keep the "core" AeroGear (for 1.0.0 timeframe)
on iOS 4.x.

Things like "Mantle" (for model layer API), are _NOT_ part of the
framework. (this requires iOS5).
So if uses want to build the model layer around Mantle, they can use
AeroGear - but it's their decision to go with iOS5 (which makes
sense...)

For our CoreData support, I *think* we will get a "plugin" (based on
AFIncrementalStore/NSIncrementalStore), which will be based on iOS5...

So, if users want that plugin, it's iOS5....   current status of my
CoreData thoughts... will probably post some more details on Monday..

Greetings,
Matthias