[aerogear-dev] auto config for all endpoints (was: Re: Automatic Endpoint Config)

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Nov 27 08:24:38 EST 2012

...taking a (maybe) longer discussion to the ML...

I added this comment: "global config for all endpoints, hrm..."

Kris replied:
We can talk about that. It could be all endpoints, it could be only
specific endpoints that the server wants opened up to all clients, or
particular clients if we setup some API key or something to determine
what client is requesting resources. This probably needs more input
from others

so, yeah - being flexible here is a good thought!

-M