[aerogear-dev] building aerogear-android-todo

Glen Daniels glen at thoughtcraft.com
Wed Oct 3 10:01:15 EDT 2012

This has to do with some bad interaction with the settings.xml that is
recommended for building the TODO app.  Haven't had time to debug in
detail, but moving/renaming ~/.m2/settings.xml will resolve this.

I'm guessing that this means that there's a problem with the contents of
the settings.xml, but again I haven't yet been able to dig into it.

Thanks,
--Glen