[aerogear-dev] Quoting threaded replies on the list

Glen Daniels glen at thoughtcraft.com
Wed Oct 3 13:09:02 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

Suggestion for the list.

Quoting the entire context of a long thread in a reply can sometimes be
more confusing than useful.  I think this can be seen in the current
"new android pipeline" thread.

Since we have archives of all list traffic, it's not so critically
important to include everything in a given message, and instead one can
trim the quoted portion to just the parts relevant to the reply you're
writing.  At the least one can remove long strings of signatures at the end.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
--Glen