[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-controller] Default Error Page

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:07:58 EDT 2012

Thanks guys!

I like ''show details' and I'll add that to toggle the stacktrace.

>i wonder if an option to have it on/off for the developer would be to
overkill?
I'm thinking that during development one could simply leave out an error
route, and then later, add a custom error route for general/specific error
in which case the developer provides his/her own error page and can choose
what they'd like to show their users. Does that sound reasonable?