[aerogear-dev] [JS Doc] feedback on the new JS-Doc

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Oct 9 04:32:05 EDT 2012

A few more things.

* I am missing the documentation for the arrays that store the
different adapters (e.g. stores, pipes, modules)
- For instance, the 'pipes' array is currently only mentioned in a code snippet:
http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-js/AeroGear.Pipeline.adapters.Rest.html

- The Pipeline Module itself does not talk about it (similar in the
DataManager and Auth modules)

* Is the dataTypeType in here a typo?
http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-js/AeroGear.Auth.adapters.Rest.html

* missing setting values:
Looking at:
http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-js/AeroGear.Auth.adapters.Rest.html

I think the 'agAuth' or 'tokenName' values are missing in the documentation.

NOTE: I am more than happy to file JIRAs for EACH of the above items,
but wanted to raise them here before... since I wasn't 100% sure if
things were done on intention or not!

-Matthias