[aerogear-dev] Android roadmap review

Glen Daniels glen at thoughtcraft.com
Tue Oct 9 10:50:07 EDT 2012

Hi Marko, Bruno, all,

On 10/9/12 6:52 AM, Marko Strukelj wrote:
>> I'm talking about the demos with chat.
>
> I agree.

I wasn't actually trying to say that we'd have to do a chat server *in
particular* (hence the question marks), but having more than just a
single example app seemed like a good idea for the library, which is why
I put that placeholder in.  Happy to remove it.

>> IMO these items are not deliverables, just a common practice.
>>
>> - Solidify requirements
>> - Follow good Android practice
>
> I agree.

Agreed, they're not deliverables, which is why they're not in the
"deliverables" section. :)  I thought that these were important parts of
the roadmap, though, to make sure that we kept in mind that both needed
to happen.  Again, fine with removing.

--Glen