[aerogear-dev] License header / copyright.txt

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Oct 12 03:34:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

our license header starts with the following content:

/*
 * JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
 * Copyright 2012, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
 * by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
 * full listing of individual contributors.

looking our projects, I don't see a copyright.txt file :) So.. not
sure, but should we start to maintain such copyright.txt files?

I think at least in our android projects, where we had already
external contributions (w00t!!!), we should start to have those files.

WDYT?

-Matthias