[aerogear-dev] TODO server app observations

Jay Balunas tech4j at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:11:21 EDT 2012

These seems like good points for discussion and/or issues for jira.

The only one that concerns me with my quick look is generating serializers at compile time.  Build time generation is one of the area's we wanted to avoid in general.

For the other items I think jira's would be appropriate as your understanding of the AS and SLSB's would be useful to capture these concerns or potential bugs.

-Jay