[aerogear-dev] Fwd: [jdf-dev] [jdf-users] [jdf] Re: JBoss Developer Framework

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 07:54:34 EDT 2012

Pete,

I would say the best bet is Globalize.js https://github.com/jquery/globalize. Microsoft and jQuery originally built this as a jQuery plugin and it has now been split off into it's own project with the goal (if it isn't already) of having no dependency on jQuery.

Check out http://jquery.github.com/globalize/examples/browser/ to see date i18n in action.