[aerogear-dev] Restructuring AeroGear Security

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Oct 25 17:13:37 EDT 2012

Ahoy-hoy.

Today I was programming into my cave also known as darkness of justice. After some discussion with qmx about ag-security, I was just wondering about split the project to be less tightly coupled to PicketBox.

Why? Because I'd like to get rid of all the PicketBox infrastructure source code.

So what do you guys think about? I'd like to create 2 repositories:

- aerogear-security: DSLs exposed to the final user and has a spi implementation for the integration with PicketBox as a provider
- aerogear-security-picketbox: Provider implementation with all the infra-structure code.

Concerns?

-
@abstractj
-