[aerogear-dev] site SEO - call for arms

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Tue Oct 30 23:32:31 EDT 2012

Howdy

Thanks to Brett Meyer [1], we discovered a serious SEO flaw on our site, which I started to address at the 'title' branch of the aerogear/aerogear.org repo

Essentially all the pages are missing <title></title> content (d'oh)

As this is a big endeavor, and we don't want to left any page behind, I need more help / pairs of eyes.

I've already did the Road Map pages, and the main pages like Community, the Home, Specifications…. here [2] is an example on how easy is to do it (and easy to overlook too)

Would love some help on this :)

1: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-578
2: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/commit/104446d27bede53d85e14a202fed83eb4dac2c58
-- qmx