[aerogear-dev] New JBDS Cordova Guide

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Wed Oct 31 17:06:30 EDT 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 6:30 PM, Sebastien Blanc wrote:

> Hi,
> Very interesting ! Congrats !
>
> But maybe there are a bit too much screenshots,especially the "eclipse" screenshots.
> i.e, the ones just showing code could be replaced by textual code snippets and other just showing "Run configurations ..." are maybe overkilled.

There's lots of things we take for granted that are in fact needed for newcomers. Screenshots are a big part of it.

> An alternative could be to skip most of the screnshots and add a screncast.
-Infinity

Screencasts are overrated - the worst thing is to catch yourself seeking a video to see stuff and not being able to copy/paste code from it - one of the reasons of http://asciicasts.com/ big success over railscasts.com :)