[aerogear-dev] New System Setup

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 16:37:45 EDT 2012

Maybe, I don't use those as they just annoy me because they usually insert things in a different style than I use and I spend more time fixing it. It auto-completes variable names that you have created in the current document which I do like, but other than that, I don't know if there are language specific auto-complete packages.

On Sep 6, 2012, at 3:34 PM, Luke <lucas.holmquist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any type of code intel/auto complete package
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 6, 2012, at 4:19 PM, Kris Borchers <kris at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Lucas,
>>
>> +9001 for Sublime Text 2, it is the best editor I have used by far. Some add-ons you'll want are:
>> Package Control - http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control
>> get this first as it makes it really easy to install other packages
>> Once you have Package Control installed, ⌘ + ⇧ + P will open the command palette and from there Package Control: Install Package will let you search for packages to install
>> SublimeLinter - Can lint your code on every key press or when you save a file
>> TrailingSpaces - Shows you if you have white space at the end of the line which is gross, don't do it :-)  SublimeLinter also shows you trailing white space but I use both because it's that gross :D
>> Markdown Preview - does just that
>>
>> There are lots of other packages too but those I use all the time.
>>
>> Kris
>>

>> On Sep 6, 2012, at 2:51 PM, Lucas Holmquist <lucas.holmquist at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> Just got my new mac book and i need some advice on some system setup.
>>>
>>> Things i'm planning on:
>>> Adium(irc)
>>> xcode
>>> git