[aerogear-dev] New System Setup

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 04:37:42 EDT 2012

> On Sep 6, 2012, at 5:25 PM, Glen Daniels wrote:
>
> > Hi Luke!
> >
> > Good list.  I'd add:
> >
> > Homebrew or Macports for installing various libs and tools.
> Macports is dead, long live Homebrew

A trivia on the topic ... A few months ago I wanted to use KDEnlive on my Mac as iMovie produced color-banded output I couldn't find a way to fix.
KDEnlive would only build with Macports at that time so I installed Macports ... So now I have both Macports and Homebrew installed, and I haven't experienced any problems thus far.

Macports is still holding on :)