[aerogear-dev] Run AeroGear-iOS

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:07:19 EDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

I've gotten this error before when I've opened the AeroGear-iOS.xcodeproj
instead of opening the AeroGear-iOS.xcworkspace. With the latter the Pods
project will be linked correctly to the AeroGear-iOS project and you should
not get this error, assuming you are running this from Xcode that is.

Regards,

/Daniel