[aerogear-dev] Aerogear-ios and arquillian.

jose_freitas joserodolfo.freitas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 08:41:53 EDT 2012

Yesterday I clonned aerogear-ios, aerogear-ios-integration and the TODO
application. I was able to install those projects but when running the
aerogear-ios-integration tests, one of the required steps to run it, it's to
deploy the todo.ear in a jboss server.
I was speaking with matzew and it seemed a good idea to integrate the ios
enviroment to work within arquillian, so maybe we could automate steps like
those where you need to deploy the server side of the application to execute
tests.

What do you think? Do you think it would be useful? Is there anyone (besides
me) trying to shoot in that direction?