[aerogear-dev] [Maven] Link to 'proper' settings.xml example ?

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Sep 20 03:16:05 EDT 2012

Hi,

not sure, but somehow I think that the 'Reference' section in [1]
(Thanks for applying the grouping, Kris!) is missing a link to a
valid/proper settings.xml file...
I found the one at [2], doing some google fu...

I looked for this, because I could not build the TODO app's picketbox
branch. Not big deal, as it is a branch...

=> But not sure, I think a link to a 'common' settings.xml example is
nice, especially for new contributors etc... so that they have a
central example file, containing all the 'required' repos etc...

Thoughts?

-Matthias

[1] http://staging-aerogear.rhcloud.com/docs/
[2] https://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenSettingsExample-Users