[aerogear-dev] Removing Access to jQuery.ajax Options

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 13:19:56 EDT 2012

The more I build out the different pieces of aerogear.js, I realize that giving access to and promoting the use of direct options for jQuery.ajax defeats the purpose of the abstraction. The user could just use jQuery.ajax. I think to simplify the APIs, I am going to remove the access to those options and just provide the specific options I think would be useful for the user to have access to.

Any thoughts or objections?