[aerogear-dev] Updated wording for the staging site

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 17:04:31 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Trying to work out the new wording for the tagline on the front page of the site.  Right now it says "JBoss Focused Resources for Mobile and HTML5".

Couple issues with that.

1) We don't want to lead off with "JBOSS" as the client libraries are really for the native developers (web, hybrid, native(ios, android)).  The server impl should not be first word.

2) It is not very descriptive about what or why developers would want to use AeroGear.

A few points:

* Libs are "your way" so maybe something something like "Access to secure persistence the way you expect it".

* There is more to come.  So if we can work in some wording or impression that this is just the beginning...

* Not just JBoss AS as the backend, but cloud based with openshift, and even using ruby

* Cordova and hybrid should be mentioned - its an important part of our eventual plans, and it not in the graphic

* HTML5 is important, but could almost be assumed when talking about mobile web

* our libs are handling the plumbing, making it easier to develop

Any idea's out there for a good way to put this together for a tag line?  I'll think on it more and post some ideas too...

-Jay