qmx at qmx.me
Thu Sep 20 21:29:20 EDT 2012
I was reviewing aerogear-android-todo, and noticed some issues
1) Why there is no history on the project? (and consequently, ownership history - passos contributed code hasn't got attribution)
- even in cases of big rewrites and start-overs, it's nice to keep the commits, as the history of the incremental changes say a lot about the rationale/train of thought that lead to the final solution
2) Why aren't we following the maven project layout, as suggested by the archetype we are using?
3) Why the API and the example app are intermixed?
- Ideally these should be separate repositories, like the iOS version
More information about the aerogear-dev