[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-android-todo]

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Sep 20 21:38:51 EDT 2012

Comments inline….

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Douglas Campos wrote:

> Howdy
>
> I was reviewing aerogear-android-todo, and noticed some issues
>
> 1) Why there is no history on the project? (and consequently, ownership history - passos contributed code hasn't got attribution)
> - even in cases of big rewrites and start-overs, it's nice to keep the commits, as the history of the incremental changes say a lot about the rationale/train of thought that lead to the final solution

Really? What's happened? Have we lost our contributions? Weird because at least on JavaScript, Kris has kept the ownership https://github.com/aerogear/as-quickstarts/commit/f3fe1aa4274487f711615687ef55044d11bf384a

Why the same is not happening on android? Does anyone need help to do it?

My suggestion is revert it and rebase with our contributions.