[aerogear-dev] TODO App - Installation README

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 03:57:58 EDT 2012

Hi,

setting up my dev environment and trying to install the TODO app from the aerogear repo [1], I came across to a little problem. Although the instructions say to do "maven clean install" to produce the ear, *and then* start JBoss, what I experience is a build-failure  on TODO-EAR if the AS is not already started prior to the build.

I think we need to update the doc to explicitly say start JBoss AS prior to do "maven clean install" or disable "auto-deploy" on build. Need to check the jboss-as maven plugin..

Regards
Christos

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/TODO