[aerogear-dev] Updated wording for the staging site

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 08:49:36 EDT 2012

On Sep 21, 2012, at 7:41 AM, Jay Balunas <jbalunas at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Sep 20, 2012, at 11:45 PM, Glen Daniels wrote:
>

>> Wow, that's a lot to pack into a tag line, Jay. :)
>
> yup :-)
>

>> Hm.  "The AeroGear Project: Open-source tools for mobile developers.
>> Simple, secure connectivity to your backend."  ("Project" implies we're
>> still building it?)
>
> I like this approach.

My only problem with this one, and any tagline trying to fit everything you want to convey Jay, is that the tagline, a button and the image need to fit on a mobile device screen. They do flip to a vertical orientation but that's pretty long. I think simple is going to be better here. I don't think we need to spell out every bit of the project in a tagline, just it's essence  … that's what the rest of the home page is for. :)