[aerogear-dev] Updated wording for the staging site

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 09:03:10 EDT 2012

On Sep 21, 2012, at 8:53 AM, Lucas Holmquist wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2012, at 8:49 AM, Kris Borchers <kris at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> yup :-)

>>> I like this approach.
>>
>> My only problem with this one, and any tagline trying to fit everything you want to convey Jay, is that the tagline, a button and the image need to fit on a mobile device screen. They do flip to a vertical orientation but that's pretty long. I think simple is going to be better here. I don't think we need to spell out every bit of the project in a tagline, just it's essence  … that's what the rest of the home page is for. :)
>>

> +1  see my previous email,  tag line was "Mobile, your way"

I know we're not going to fit everything in a tag line, but I think a few words on the project would be good :-)

If we shorten the above to something like "Open-source (tools or libraries or projects) for mobile developers"  Maybe adding "Simple, secure connectivity ( "your way" or "" or "to your backend")