[aerogear-dev] AeroGear IOS TODO App Mock

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:55:21 EDT 2012

On 24 Σεπ 2012, at 4:22 μ.μ., Lucas Holmquist wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2012, at 9:10 AM, Douglas Campos <qmx at qmx.me> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 24, 2012, at 6:44 AM, Christos Vasilakis wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> to start of the discussion for the IOS TODO App, I have created an initial mock up for it. You can find it in [1].
>> \o/
>>>
>>> I opted for the "Tasks" to be always visible,  Editing operations (add/delete/edit) of Projects/Tags are done when a user tries to add/edit a Task. Further, In the main home screen, clicking the items on the bottom toolbar, will allow you to filter the current viewable tasks based on project/tags. A header in the tableview is added to display the filtering rules applied.
>> I dig this idea
>> +1
>
> +1 for the filtering idea
>
> I'm wondering if you should be able to create tags and projects without having to go into a new task?

The screens that will be used to select/add/edit project/tag when you create/edit a task will be reused in the filtering with the add/edit functionality "disabled". We can enable it if we want (adding an "Edit" button on the top right) but IMO it duplicates and confuses users. Let's see how it goes when I reach that stage.

Thanks!
Christos