[aerogear-dev] Fwd: v5

Glen Daniels glen at thoughtcraft.com
Wed Sep 26 12:23:42 EDT 2012

OK, it's way better, but one more suggestion after looking at it again... :)

What about flipping the box with "HTML5/Connectivity/Security..." in it
so that it's underneath the AeroGear components (js/dmg/jar) instead of
to the right?  The idea being that this makes clear that the components
*are* the providers of the various features, rather than what might be
construed as the components "connecting to" the features.

Does that make sense?  So it'd be the components themselves that connect
via websocket/http to the server, rather than a bag of features
connecting to the server.

--Glen