[aerogear-dev] Paging Tests

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:55:05 EDT 2013

Hey Kris,

Just checked it now and ran the JS integration tests[1] and it's working.
Perhaps the instance was "sleeping" due to inactivity and was starting up
when you made the calls. Can you try again and verify that it is working
now?

About the next link, you will always get a next link with the current impl.
Previously we did not send a next link if there was no more data to be
retrieved, but I think you brought up the case where new data might be
added after the client's latest call. Without the next link the client will
not have knowledge of the next page link. Instead, the result of call to
the next page when no data exists will return an empty array.
Bug or no bug, let me know what you would like to see here and we'll make
it so :)

[1]
http://aerogear.github.com/aerogear-js-integration/unit/pipeline/paging.html