[aerogear-dev] integrate aerogear into existing jsf application

tomlux tom at schuller.lu
Fri Apr 5 04:47:22 EDT 2013

Hy,

I have a WEB-application based on JEE6 with CDI and JSF2 running on Jboss7.1
The security part is done be the "DATABASE" login module defined in
standalone.xml from JBoss.
The web application uses the security defined by "security-constraint"s in
the web.xml file.
Everything is working fine.

Now I want to start with aerogear, specially aerogear-android.
I have added the aerogear-controller with the picketlink authentication
successfully in my existing application.
My android-app can successfully login/logout and use the pipes to load the
data.

BUT, I have now *2 different authentication system*, the
DATABASE-login-module with the security-constraint-webxml and the
aerogear-picketlink.
Here the jboss config:

And the web.xml part:

How can I change to get the picketlink authentication working like the
DATABASE-login-module?

I want to handle the jsf-security part in the web.xml with
security-contraints, otherwise I should have to define a lot of "routes".

Thanks for any help/suggestions,
 Tom