[aerogear-dev] Push: Security / role model

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Apr 10 02:52:12 EDT 2013

I'm still thinking about your problem (must try before). Is APP ID (+ mobile-variant ID) really necessary?. I'm just concerned about the non repudiation, for what do you want we could introduce the concept of zero-knowledge proof for devices (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-knowledge_proof).

I'm not saying it's easy to achieve, but let me know if APP ID (+ mobile variant ID) can be replaced. My suggestion is to move forward as is, until we figure out a better way to do it.

Makes sense?

-
@abstractj
-