[aerogear-dev] GSOC 2013 Introduction

nityata kumar nityatakumar1990 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:27:09 EDT 2013

Hey All,

I am Nityata Nagendra Kumar. I'm a grad student in Information and Computer
Sciences at UCI. I'm very interested in the Mobile Document Collaboration
App. I have been an avid mobile and web apps developer along with interning
at a startup CloudMPower Techonologies where we built applications using
PhoneGap, JQuery Mobile and HTML5. One of my web app projects has been made
open-source and can be found here <https://github.com/nityata/Edu-Corp>

I wanted to know the work that I could begin to make my proposal stronger.
I'm really interested in this project and look forward to contributing to
it.

Thanking you,
Best Regards,
Nityata